Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tools, studio and more.

My mother decided to clean out the entire garage and rearrange my studio space:

I have a shelf now! Exciting.


And lots of unused screen printing equipment.


My couch, my desk and my paper cutter. Those white things are my awesome drawers where I keep my ink and tools.



All my awesome tools and my desk.


Recently I have ordered a TON of tools from McClain's and the BarenForum mall. Slowly the packages have been trickling in from all over the world and each day I am excited to check and see if parts of my order have arrived.

So far my newest acquisitions are a 3mm Hangi-To knife, a 6mm bull-nose chisel, a 9mm chisel to be used with a mallet and a 6mm Hangi-To. And a deluxe mallet. Did I mention I am now the proud owner of a mallet? Both of the 6mm tools are the superior quality while my 3mm is part of my awesome professional set.
Mostly just missing my 18mm chisel which I hear is coming soon from the [Baren] Mall. Most of my excitement is reserved for the arrival of my FIRST BAREN. Go me. I went with a Murasaki Medium baren.



No comments:

Post a Comment